- We need to return to law and order, with a strong parole board, truth in sentencing, and bail reform that does not allow for the release of repeat offenders.
- Supporting our law enforcement community and providing resources for recruiting and training will be a priority.
- Let’s address addiction with compassion for all involved, including more access to care but with consequences for criminal behavior.
- We can stop rampant homelessness by ending public drug use, prosecuting criminal behavior, using outcome-based funding models, and cleaning up our streets and parks.
- The cost of living is out of control in Colorado. We will lower taxes and fees and give all Coloradans a government that works for them.
- Mandates need to be replaced with trust in Coloradans to do the right thing.
- Small businesses like restaurants and child care providers need support. We must remove unneeded regulations and create policies that encourage job creation.
- We must prioritize incentives for smart development and reduce the red tape preventing affordable housing.
- Restoring voter confidence in 2022 is paramount. We can achieve that with increased transparency, accountability, and oversight.
- We’ll take real action to address our state’s mental health crisis and tragic teen suicide rates. We can accomplish this by shifting to outcome-based funding models, using emergency authority to add mobile response units and thousands of beds for treatment, and launching a recruiting and training effort to support professionals.
- To address the huge gaps in learning and better partner with parents, we will work to fund the student, not the system. We must boost fundamentals like reading, writing, and math rather than spend time on controversial concepts like critical race theory.
- Critical reforms to our family courts and welfare system will help our children thrive.
- Colleges and universities should be held accountable for a student’s success.
- We’ll create a task force and public awareness campaign around the dangers of current drugs.
- The environment is important to all Coloradans. An all-of-the-above energy approach will ensure we have affordable energy that is clean and safe.
- We will protect farmers, ranchers, and property owners’ mineral and water rights.
- Let’s fix the roads across our state. We must ensure that Coloradans can get to and from work, our ski areas and the beautiful Western Slope.
- We will aggressively manage our forests to address fires.
- We will develop broadband in gap areas and create employment opportunities for rural Colorado so children can stay in their hometowns.