FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Heidi for Governor
Greenwood Village, CO— Today, the Heidi Ganahl campaign announced it would challenge Jared Polis to a series of three general election debates across the state. Heidi Ganahl released the following statement challenging Polis to join her on the stage to present their cases to Coloradans.
“Now, more than ever before, the voters of Colorado deserve to hear where the potential leaders of their state stand on the issues that really affect them,” said Ganahl. “This race will decide Colorado’s path forward, and voters have a real choice. Jared Polis must answer for the many failures of his administration, including our soaring crime rate, unaffordable cost of living, out-of-control gas prices, and an education system that is failing our children. I look forward to debating these issues with the Governor and discussing my plan to unleash Colorado’s potential across the state in rural Colorado, Colorado Springs, and Denver”
The Ganahl campaign looks forward to finalizing these debates with the Polis’ campaign and will release more details as they become available. Heidi is eager to take on Governor Jared Polis this November and beating far-left liberals for the third time.
- RURAL COLORADO: The first debate will be hosted by Club 20 at Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, Colorado on the evening of Saturday, September 10th.
- DENVER METRO: Denver CBS4 and the Colorado Sun will co-host a debate in Denver that is tentatively planned for mid October.
- COLORADO SPRINGS: The debate in Colorado Springs will be co-hosted by The Gazette and KKTV Channel 11. The date has not been finalized.
The formal debate challenge is accompanied by a messaging campaign highlighting the key failures of the Polis administration and why Jared Polis may attempt to avoid debating. A few of
- Jared Polis’ policies have fueled our high gas prices and crippled our oil and gas industry (Greeley Tribune, 6/20/2022)
- Under Jared Polis’ watch, crime in Colorado was rising before the pandemic and continues to rise now. (CPR News, 3/10/2022)
- With Jared Polis at the helm, Colorado’s inflation rate is higher than the rest of the country. (Colorado Sun, 2/12/2022)
- Due to Polis’ failed leadership, Colorado’s education system is in absolute crisis mode right now. (CPR News, 12/15/2021)
Communications Director, Heidi for Governor